The Rome Campus library was founded in 1961. Today, the library holds over 251,000 volumes and 7,000 periodicals (of which, about 4,000 are current). The total reading area covers 2,600 sqm and numbers more than 400 available seating places distributed in five reading rooms (two at the Policlinico "A . Gemelli" and three at the "Istituti Biologici").
Volumes, arranged by subject, are all openly accessible and can be easily located by the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue).
Dining Halls and Cafeterias
Main staff/student restaurant
- Location: 1st floor of Policlinico "A. Gemelli"
- Seating capacity: 450
- Opening time: 12.00am – 3.00pm, Sunday included
- Cost for students: 3,50 €.
Guest-students will receive a magnetic badge valid for the whole period of stay in Cattolica. The badge can be recharged by the machine located beside the entrance of the cafeteria and in the hall of the "Istituti Biologici."
Restaurant "Sala delle Colonne"
- Location: near the "Istituti Biologici" by the "Centro Congressi" (Congress Centre)
- Seating capacity: 230
- Opening time: Monday to Friday, 12.00am - 3.00pm
Cafeterias are located at the Policlinico "A. Gemelli", 4th floor, and at the "Istituti Biologici," basement.
All guest students have free access to the Internet Service
- Opening time: Monday to Friday (10.00am - 2 pm).
There is an internet point at the Faculty of Economics, 2nd floor.
Leisure and cultural activities
Concerts are held at the Auditorium on Wednesday evenings. Programs and tickets are available at the Formazione Permanente e Congressi e Manifestazioni Office (Fo.Pe.Co.M.).
- Tel.: +39 06 3015 4074/4297
"SpazioVivo" Cultural Centre
The "SpazioVivo" Cultural Centre organizes cultural and recreational activities. Among other things it promotes and organizes concerts, art and photographic exhibitions, theatrical productions, literary competitions, meetings with authors, and guided cultural tours.
- Opening time: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am - 4.00pm; on Fridays: 8.30am - 2.00pm
- Tel. 06 3015 4984 - 06 3015 4075 (extension 4984-4075).