Language Assistant Program
Università Cattolica del Cuore gives the opportunity to international students to use their first language as an opportunity to work in schools and support teachers, while learning some Italian and acquiring teaching skills.
Click on the tabs to obtain information on:
- Program-specific requirements and application procedures
- Tuition fees
How to apply
- You must be of junior or senior standing (third or fourth year) at the undergraduate level at your home institution or currently enrolled in a graduate program;
- You must speak English, German, Spanish or French as your first language. Having some knowledge of Italian is not a pre-requisite but is an advantage;
- Priority will be given to students with an academic background in education, psychology, social work, human development, humanities and Italian, but the program is open to students majoring in any discipline;
- Pay the application fee of € 25
- After reviewing your application, UCSC will contact you to schedule a Skype call;
- If considered eligible for the program, you will be notified of your school placement and any other additional steps;
- Full balance for the program will be due once you will have formally accepted the placement. Do note however that in case of a non-acceptance of the placement, applicants will forfeit their chance for new placement consideration and the placement fee will be retained.
- Fall application deadline: May 15
- Spring application deadline: October 15