Università Cattolica offers clinical internships for undergraduate students (6 years-track) and master students at its Rome Campus.
- Program-specific requirements and application procedures
- Tuition fees
International students who want to apply for an internship at our University Hospital must provide the following documents:
- Application Form (training proposal with clinical departments, dates and total hours to perform in each department);
- Learning Agreement for traineeships (only for students applying within Erasmus Student Placement Program);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Transcript of Records with grades;
- an official statement of authorization to undertake the training programme signed by the Dean of the Home Institution;
- a document attesting that the applicant will be insured against accidents and malpractice throughout the period of training at UCSC Rome;
- a document attesting that the applicant will be covered by a civil liability insurance during the whole period of training at UCSC Rome (amount requested: € 1.500.000,00);
- copy of the European Health Insurance Card (for EU students) or a private insurance certificate (non-EU students), translated by the Italian Consulate or Embassy and attesting that the insurance allows the student to receive healthcare in accordance with the legislation in force in Italy;
- recent medical certificates attesting the following:
- certificate of immunization for hepatitis A and B;
- vaccine certificate for measles, rubella and mumps;
- proof that the applicant is TBC-free (negative tuberculin test - not older than 3 months). The medical certificates should be signed by the due health authority (medical doctor, preventive medicine department, etc).
Applications for clinical placements at "A. Gemelli" Hospital are eligible for training periods starting the 1st of October 2015 on.
Applicants are requested to send by post the above listed-documents, duly filled out and signed, at least 3 months before the start date of the proposed training.
UNIVERSITÀ CATTOLICA DEL SACRO CUORE
Facoltà di Medicina e chirurgia "A. Gemelli"
Largo F. Vito, 1 - 00168 Roma
The Office will process only complete applications and will provide a response as soon as possible.