Summer and Winter Programs
In order to apply, you will need to fill out an online application.
- Summer application deadline: April 15th
- Winter application deadline: November 1st
Documents you will need to upload while filling in the online application:
- a passport size picture
- the scanned version of your passport or other ID documents
- the transcript of records
- certificates assessing the knowledge of the English Language
- Grade Point Average of a minimum 2.75, or equivalent in applicants own university grading system
- Completion of a minimum of 2 semesters at undergraduate level
- Good level of English. Non native English speakers must give evidence of their language proficiency of a minimum B2 level or equivalent (ex: TOEFL Ibt 79, IELTS 6, First Certificate of English, Cambridge ESOL or other certification).
- For Creative Italian StoryTelling: applicants should be passionate about storytelling, and should preferably have a background in film / video / animation / screenwriting / literature. If not English native speakers, students must be able to excel in courses that are reading-and-writing intensive.
Citizens/residents of a number of non-E.U. states do not require a student visa for a study period inferior to 90 days. It is the student's responsibility to check with the Italian Embassy/Consulate in his/her country/jurisdiction whether a student visa is fact required for a short study period.
Where to apply for a visa
Please visit the following website to find an Italian Embassy/Consulate near you http://www.esteri.it/visti/rilascio_eng.asp