Application procedures for 2-year Graduate Degrees ("Laurea Magistrale") taught in English
For candidates studying/who completed their studies at a non-Italian university
HOW TO APPLY
Select the degree program of your choice.
You may select up to two programs. Your application will be considered for your first choice only. In case of your application being unsuccessful, will we automatically consider you for the second choice.
Download the handbook of the online application (will soon be available) and read it carefully.
Make sure you follow the instructions provided in order to properly submit your application.
Log in the online application and fill it in.
- Copy of bio-data page of your passport or ID (in Latin alphabet);
- If you are a Non-EU citizen already living in Italy: copy of your “permesso di soggiorno” ;
- Transcript of academic records, including grading and credit system explanation;
- Bachelor-level Diploma, if you already graduated from university;
- Secondary School Diploma;
- English Language Certificate (when required – please read our language proficiency policy)
- GMAT or GRE score (optional)
Pay the application fee (75€, non-refundable) and submit your application.
We will start processing your application after the payment of the application fee has been received.
|ROUND||Online application period||Candidates||Results available*|
|1st Round||December 1, 2016 - February 1, 2017||EU and NON EUcitizens and residents||Not later than March 14, 2017|
|2nd Round||February 2 - March 15, 2017||EU and NON EUcitizens and residents|
|3rd Round||March 16 - April 15, 2017||EU and NON EU citizens and residents. Suggested final deadline for NON-EU candidates who need to apply for a study visa|
|4th Round||April 16 - May 15, 2017||
EU citizens and residents.
Final deadline for NON EU residents who need to apply for a study visa. Please note that some Italian Embassies may anticipate the deadline for pre-enrollment
|Not later than June 27, 2017|
|5th Round||May 15 - June 15, 2017||EU citizens and residents only||Not later than July 29, 2017|
* Applications will be evaluated by the indicated deadline only if all required documents have been provided upon submission, and if the application fee has been paid.
NOTE: Due to the restrictive and lengthy nature of the student pre-registration process required by the Italian Consulates/Embassies, we strongly advise non-EU students residing abroad to apply by April 15.